North Carolina Business Attorney
North Carolina depends on the businesses that call the state home. Owning their own business is a dream for many people here. That is why whether you are just in the initial planning stages of a business, or you have already been in business for decades, it is vital that you have an experienced business attorney help guide you along the way.
No matter what stage your business is in, our attorneys will keep your best interests in mind when implementing strategies to meet your specific needs. We will work to find a solution that is not just effective, but efficient. We provide legal counsel to businesses of all sizes and our legal services include the following:
Formation and Administration
How a new business structures itself and starts off creates the foundation for how it will move forward and grow. We will review your business needs and provide legal guidance to ensure you start out on a solid foundation.
- Business Startups – We will review your legal documents, including incorporation documents and ensure you are taking the right steps to get started.
- Business Operations – Whether you are fine-tuning certain aspects of business or starting a new marketing campaign, we can make sure your operations are legally sound.
- Nonprofit Organizations – We can provide guidance to prevent tax conflicts, misunderstandings in contracts, and more regardless of the size of your organization.
- Regulatory and Administrative Law – One of the many things we can do is ensure that your business is meeting all of the regulations for local, state, and federal entities. These rules are constantly changing, but you are still required to stay in compliance.
Growing Your Business
After you have established your business, many owners want to grow and increase their revenue. We are well versed in the laws that govern the growth of a business.
- Workplace and Employment Law – As a business owner you will be subject to federal and state laws when it comes to employees and the workplace. We will ensure that you are always in compliance.
- Buying and Selling – We have helped a variety of clients sell and buy businesses of all sizes in a wide range of circumstances. We will work to ensure that the transaction is in your best interest and minimize any liability or tax issues that may arise.
- Acquisitions and Mergers – Regardless of your role in an acquisition or merger, we can draft and fill all required documents, negotiate and discuss the terms of any deals, and ensure regulatory compliance.
Protecting Your Business
The intangible creations of your business are protected under intellectual property laws and we can help you protect your intangible assets as well as litigate any infringements.
- Information and Privacy – The evolving technological aspect of business has increased the need for security for every kind of business. We can help prepare your business for issues related to social media, data breaches, and more.
- Trademarks, Patents, and Copyrights – We are experienced in handling trademark, patent, and copyright issues for a variety of business assets.
Contact a North Carolina Business Attorney Today
Running a successful North Carolina business requires a lot of dedication. We are ready to lend a helping hand by providing the necessary legal services you need to help start, grow, and maintain your business. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.